Monday, May 13, 2013

Old Friends

Wow haven't done this in a while lol. I make my return because I have a lot of things on my heart. There was one time I had a friend, a really close friend that I fell in love with, hard. I pursued a relationship with this friend for the longest lol. One say, I FINALLY got this friend to be with me. It was a great relationship, found out that this friend loved me the way I loved her. I messed up, see I was keeping something from this friend who was now my girlfriend, and we split up. A few days later I entered a deep, dark place in my life, and being that I had hurt her so deeply she kept her distance. I don't blame her now, a full year later, but I miss her. Not a day goes by that I don't wish she'd just call, or email me. If you're reading this I just want you to know I sincerely apologize. I still have much love and respect for you. Contact me soon please. Hope to hear from you soon.

                                       King Eastwick

No comments:

Post a Comment